GraveDiggers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Paintball

Homepage  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» I.O.N. 2011
The Thing II Icon_minitimeMon Aug 08, 2011 6:13 pm by reshepman

» Shirt money
The Thing II Icon_minitimeFri Jul 08, 2011 4:58 pm by Murdoc

» Patches ordered
The Thing II Icon_minitimeTue Jul 05, 2011 11:50 pm by Phantom

» Ocean Tiger at OXCC
The Thing II Icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 8:27 am by 72Virgins

»  TSSOC Presents: Army of Darkness
The Thing II Icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2011 11:07 pm by Phantom

» The Thing II
The Thing II Icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 4:43 pm by Murdoc

» Stalingrad 2011
The Thing II Icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 12:16 am by Murdoc

» Pacific Theater Scenario Series 2011
The Thing II Icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2011 10:23 pm by 72Virgins

» Attu: The forgotten battle March 20th 2011
The Thing II Icon_minitimeWed Feb 16, 2011 5:19 pm by 72Virgins

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

The Thing II

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Murdoc
Founder
Murdoc

The Thing II Empty
PostSubject: The Thing II   The Thing II Icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 12:47 am

THE THING II

February 19, 2011

$25.00 per person

1/2 Price Paint

More Details Coming Soon...

Reservations 1.800.SKIRMISH (1.800.754.7647)

This is a game that I think everyone will enjoy. The cost is low and the dynamic of the game is original to say the least! Once a bit more info is available, I'll be posting some more about the plot.
Back to top Go down
http://www.gravediggerpaintball.com
JESTER
Private 2
Private 2
JESTER

The Thing II Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Thing II   The Thing II Icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 1:08 am

NOT SURE OF SH-5'S INTENTIONS AS FAR AS ATTENDANCE FOR THIS ONE BUT IT SOUNDS COOL. IF THEY ARE NOT GOING I MAY ROLL WITH YOU GUYS FOR THIS ONE. AS LONG AS MY BACK INJURY PERMITS IT.
Back to top Go down
http://sh5jester.synthasite.com/
Murdoc
Founder
Murdoc

The Thing II Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Thing II   The Thing II Icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 1:23 am

If you're laid up we can always strap you to a dolly and roll you out on the field!
Back to top Go down
JESTER
Private 2
Private 2
JESTER

The Thing II Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Thing II   The Thing II Icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 1:25 am

I can hold 2 guns and mount 2 to the side of the dolly to use as handles for whoever is gonna push me. I would be like a rolling tank/shield!
Back to top Go down
http://sh5jester.synthasite.com/
Arimel
Corporal
Corporal
Arimel

The Thing II Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Thing II   The Thing II Icon_minitimeWed Sep 29, 2010 6:53 pm

Hey, how soon should we sign up for this? It's not for a few months, but the Skirmish site says attendance will be limited to 250 players. You can check for yourself.

http://www.skirmish.com/events/the-thing-ii/
Back to top Go down
Murdoc
Founder
Murdoc

The Thing II Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Thing II   The Thing II Icon_minitimeTue Jan 04, 2011 2:43 pm

HERE IS THE LATEST INFO ON THE THING II: WE NEED TO GET IN GEAR IF WE ARE GOING TO THIS ONE! - MURDOC

THE THING II Rules and Regulations

A 5-Hour Role-Playing Scenario Game by G-Force Productions

Saturday, February 19, 2011 (12/02/10)

RATE:

•$24.95 per person, plus tax – pre-registered by 02/09/11
•$39.95 per person, plus tax – late registration or at the gate
•Note: Game is limited to 250 players

GROUP LEADER BENEFITS: Group leader benefits do apply, with advance reservations only:

•10+ players = One plays free, 1000 paintballs
•20+ players = Two play free, 2000 paintballs, Group Rates
•25+ players = Two play free, 2000 paintballs, Group Rates, Tippmann 98 OR Case of Paint
•30+ players = Three play free, 2000 paintballs, Group Rates, Tippmann A-5 OR Case of Paint
•40+ players = Four play free, 2000 paintballs, Group Rates, Tippmann X-7 Phenom (mechanical) OR Case of Paint
•No Two Specials Apply, Benefits Based on Paying People Present Day of game.
CHECK-IN & PARKING: SKIRMISH FIELDS – Albrightsville, Pennsylvania. For detailed directions, please visit us at: http://www.skirmish.com/vital-intel/directions/

•Have ENTRY TICKET (liability waiver) WITH YOU – FILLED OUT & UNFOLDED – You can print from the website!!!
•Receive: Dog-tags, Wristbands, Maps, Rules
•Everyone MUST have Wristbands, Dog-tags and arm-band tape to play!!!
•Lost Wristband or Dog-tags, please report to check-in window.
•Your Wristband is proof of payment. If lost, you will be asked to pay again!
SCHEDULE:

•9:00am – 10:30am – Check-in for pre-registered players, Paint Sales, & Map Distribution
•10:30am – 11:00am – Game Orientation, Objective Assignments, Rules Briefing, Chrono
•11:00am – Game Begins
•4:00pm – Game Ends
TEAMS: United States vs China

ROLES: Lieutenants, Doctors, Scientists, Command Officers, & Special Forces

COMMAND STAFF:

United States General – Pete “Keg” Walker of Tri-State Special Operations Command (TSSOC)

United States X.O. – Jenn “Razor Girl” of Team Infamous

Chinese General - Roger Del Russo from Team Forefront Chinese X.O. – TBD

PAINT: EVENT PAINT ONLY! Paint will be 1/2 off for this game – Only $50.00 per case no matter what quantity you purchase! All paint is subject to PA sales tax.

RENTAL EQUIPMENT: If rental equipment is needed, there will not be an extra charge. You must have a major credit card or valid drivers license to use as a security deposit until equipment is returned.

FILLS: N2 Air is Free, Private Co2 Tanks are $3.00 for all day fills.

CAMO: $7.00 per rental

AMMO BELTS: $3.00 per rental

CHRONO: Mandatory chrono at 280 fps max. We will check with hand-held roaming judges. If you are shooting hot, you will be removed from play immediately!

We will not be using medic punch cards. Teams can set up a re-spawn in their bases if they have a doctor they trust, or players can leave the field and reinsert.

FOOD: Available for sale throughout the game.

WATER: Available for sale at our food court, we strongly recommend you bring extra water!

CREDIT CARD/CASH: Cash is quicker but we accept all major credit cards & travelers checks.

ATM: There is an ATM located on site.

ALLOWED: Lights, Paint Grenades, Perimeter Warning Devices, and Thermal Imagers.

PROHIBITED: Guns shooting over 280 fps, Hot Burning Smoke, Knives, Firearms, Flares, Rope, Wire, Portable Shields. NO Laser Sights, NO Pyrotechnics, NO Drugs, NO Alcohol! NO FIREWORKS!!

SCENARIO: Two years ago, the United States and China set out on a joint mission to the Arctic Circle to discover new sources of oil. The mission quickly dissolved into a brutal clash at Outpost G4. Nobody knows who pulled the trigger first. Answers are needed. Once again America and China will clash and once again, something lurks among them. Hiding in plain sight, an imitation of human beings will prey upon them – both body and mind! Come out and test your skill against every other player. There is no guarantee the human race will survive a second time. Nobody can be trusted. Experience the ultimate mind game and together let’s find out Who’s Who……and who’s The Thing.

Back to top Go down
Goose/MadHatter
Sergeant
Sergeant
Goose/MadHatter

The Thing II Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Thing II   The Thing II Icon_minitimeTue Jan 04, 2011 4:34 pm

Go US and talk KEG into going German for me please....
Back to top Go down
Murdoc
Founder
Murdoc

The Thing II Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Thing II   The Thing II Icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 10:23 pm

We are officially going American!!

Register by 2/9/11 to get the discount rate of $26.45 after tax.

Confirmed so far:

MURDOC
GOOSE
TALON
ARIMEL
REDWOOD
SAW
SENIOR CHIEF

If I missed anyone, just post a reply on here to let us know you are going.

We will be caravaning from my house early in the morning on Gameday, so everyone be ready to go! Any questions, call or email me.
Back to top Go down
Goose/MadHatter
Sergeant
Sergeant
Goose/MadHatter

The Thing II Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Thing II   The Thing II Icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 12:56 am

More than likely I will be hitching a ride with Mephysteaux to save on gas...Unless Talon wants to come to Philly (area) the night before and carpool!
Back to top Go down
Goose/MadHatter
Sergeant
Sergeant
Goose/MadHatter

The Thing II Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Thing II   The Thing II Icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 12:57 am

Also...I should have at least two more brothers in Blue there to help the GD!!!

Be sure to wear a condom so you don't get infected!!!
Back to top Go down
Goose/MadHatter
Sergeant
Sergeant
Goose/MadHatter

The Thing II Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Thing II   The Thing II Icon_minitimeWed Feb 09, 2011 11:15 pm

[QUOTE=jpazz;70202353]The Thing II Thing2map[/QUOTE]

For a point of reference:

The Thing II Field_Map%282%29
Back to top Go down
Arimel
Corporal
Corporal
Arimel

The Thing II Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Thing II   The Thing II Icon_minitimeThu Feb 10, 2011 4:44 pm

Thanks for posting the maps.
Back to top Go down
Murdoc
Founder
Murdoc

The Thing II Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Thing II   The Thing II Icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 4:43 pm

This game was AWESOME!!!

Everyone had a great time, and I for one am very much looking forward to next year and the Thing 3!

The final score was 65-35 with the Americans coming out the victors. Goose was infected from the get-go, so needless to say, most of use were infected in short order. We had a new player out on the field: Stan "PREACHER" Combs, father of our very own ARIMEL. I hope he had fun running around the woods with us, because it sure was great having him there. Also in attendance were GOOSE, TALON, ARIMEL, SENIOR CHIEF, and myself. As always, everyone played beautifully, whether they were among the infected or hunting them down. We were acknowledged for our contribution by the American General, both in his speech onstage, and in his after-game post on pbnation. Congratulations, Gravediggers!

Now on to Stalingrad . . .
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Thing II Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Thing II   The Thing II Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Thing II
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
GraveDiggers :: Members Only :: Scenarios 2011-
Jump to: