GraveDiggers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Paintball

Homepage  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» I.O.N. 2011
Post here first!! Icon_minitimeMon Aug 08, 2011 6:13 pm by reshepman

» Shirt money
Post here first!! Icon_minitimeFri Jul 08, 2011 4:58 pm by Murdoc

» Patches ordered
Post here first!! Icon_minitimeTue Jul 05, 2011 11:50 pm by Phantom

» Ocean Tiger at OXCC
Post here first!! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 8:27 am by 72Virgins

»  TSSOC Presents: Army of Darkness
Post here first!! Icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2011 11:07 pm by Phantom

» The Thing II
Post here first!! Icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 4:43 pm by Murdoc

» Stalingrad 2011
Post here first!! Icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 12:16 am by Murdoc

» Pacific Theater Scenario Series 2011
Post here first!! Icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2011 10:23 pm by 72Virgins

» Attu: The forgotten battle March 20th 2011
Post here first!! Icon_minitimeWed Feb 16, 2011 5:19 pm by 72Virgins

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Post here first!!

Go down 
+2
JESTER
Murdoc
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Murdoc
Founder
Murdoc

Post here first!! Empty
PostSubject: Post here first!!   Post here first!! Icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 8:54 pm

This is an area to introduce yourself to the rest of the team, and tell us a little bit about yourself.

I'm Murdoc the team founder. I founded the Gravediggers to make having fun and true teamwork the focus of this team. My philosophy is that if you are spending your time and money to be part of a team, then the least that you should expect is to have a voice that is heard by the team. From myself to the newest recruit, EVERY member of the Gravediggers has a say in the direction that the team takes and the way that it is run.

That said, we play hard, we play fair, and if you can do that and leave it all on the field, then I say Welcome to the Team!
Back to top Go down
http://www.gravediggerpaintball.com
JESTER
Private 2
Private 2
JESTER

Post here first!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Post here first!!   Post here first!! Icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 1:04 am

YO,
I'M JESTER. I PLAY FOR SH-5 AND I AM FRIENDS WITH THE GRAVEDIGGERS. ANY OTHER QUESTIONS JUST ASK AND I WILL PROBABLY TELL YA.
Back to top Go down
http://sh5jester.synthasite.com/
Jezebel
Private

Post here first!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Post here first!!   Post here first!! Icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2010 7:17 pm

Hey guys!
First off Murdoc congrats on the new team and Good Luck!

Anyway, I am Jezebel from The Viking Militia.
Back to top Go down
Bones
Private
Bones

Post here first!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Post here first!!   Post here first!! Icon_minitimeTue Aug 31, 2010 2:56 pm

My name is Bobbi, call sign is Bones. I'm new to paintball. Only playing once just recently, I absolutely love every minute of it and am anxious to play more. Since I am new, the only thing I own is a mask. I am looking to get more of my own equipment so I don't have to borrow. If anyone has anything they want to give or sell let me know. Looking forward to playing again soon.
Back to top Go down
Arimel
Corporal
Corporal
Arimel

Post here first!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Post here first!!   Post here first!! Icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 5:43 pm

Hey y'all, this is Arimel. I just learned about the forum today, although I've played alongside many of the Gravediggers on Slaughterhouse-5. I want to tell any new players looking at this that they are a great group of friendly guys (and sometimes gals). Can't wait to be part of the team.
Back to top Go down
reshepman
Sergeant
Sergeant
reshepman

Post here first!! Empty
PostSubject: Greetings   Post here first!! Icon_minitimeWed Sep 29, 2010 11:00 pm

I'm Richard from Aberdeen, MD. Here is a little history of me and what I have been involved in. I only go into this detail because I have feeling we will get to know each other in the coming games of paintball!

I'm the organizer of Abingdon Paintball Players network (APPN) in the MD, PA, VA, DE area. I am also the team capt of the Tier 1 Operators which is the poster child for the Abingdon Woodsball division of the APPN.

I have been a player since 1998 but as of the last 5 years I have taken an interest in the business/producing side of paintball. I am a current Paintball Training Institute (PTI) C5 Advanced Airsmith with factory repair certifications on most mechanical and low end electro markers on the market. I'm a certified Recball ref. I will be returning in Jan 2011 to attend my final class (C5a Master Airsmith) with PTI, well atleast until they design a new class Smile

A friend and I started Abingdon Woodsball about 3 years ago with an outlaw field we built from the ground up covering about 4 acres. The network was started with a group of like minded players who all believed we could play large games without an official ref because we all believed in honesty and integrity. With that philosophy we designed, organized, and ran 5 FREE bring your own gear scenarios on an invite base only. Our first scenario having only 40 players and 0 refs turned out to be successful. Each following scenario only increased in players. Our last scenario brought in nearly 120 people! To this day I haven't completely figured out how we pulled that off with a $0 budget! At this point we had 200+ signed up for our newsletters, emails, forums etc.

Due to the lack of participation and commitment from most of those players involved at the time and the economy nose dive we "handed" over the outlaw field we had spent 3 years building and took our "Network" and vision (which is compariable to yours) with us. Just this year Abingdon Woodsball became a division of Abingdon Paintball Players Network.

Abingdon Paintball Players Network sole goal is to network ANY and ALL paintball players for starters in the MD,PA,VA,DE,WV area. We believe networking is vital to the growth of paintball in our region of the United States. We hope that by bringing players and teams such as yourselves together in one place we can enhance the overall knowledge, expertise, skill, ambition, and most importantly the passion and love for this sport of paintball we all have. By networking we will be able to have one voice on key issues pertaining to our sport in our local govt. We want to provide a forum for players to organize games and join up to meet new players in one place. Its by games like these that are played fairly, honest, and with integrity coupled with selfless acts that our sport flourishes and becomes even more enjoyable.

We (APPN) are not looking to Gobble up players, teams, and forums like yours and have you fly under our banner. We wish you to keep your individual identity as a player, team, and forum because that is part of what makes this sport we love so fun! All the those "Characters" that come together to play paintball are what makes this game so fun! We just want players, teams. and forums with similar values to join us in our venture. Spread the word and build a better tomorrow for our sport!

I hope to meet you all in the very near future.

Richard Shepler
Allied MVP Battle of the Bulge VI 09
NVA Red General Operation Hastings II
abingdonpaintball@gmail.com
http://abingdonpaintball.forumotion.com/index.htm
Back to top Go down
http://abingdonpaintball.forumotion.com/
Sponsored content

Post here first!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Post here first!!   Post here first!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Post here first!!