GraveDiggers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Paintball

Homepage  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» I.O.N. 2011
Sucessful Field Day Icon_minitimeMon Aug 08, 2011 6:13 pm by reshepman

» Shirt money
Sucessful Field Day Icon_minitimeFri Jul 08, 2011 4:58 pm by Murdoc

» Patches ordered
Sucessful Field Day Icon_minitimeTue Jul 05, 2011 11:50 pm by Phantom

» Ocean Tiger at OXCC
Sucessful Field Day Icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 8:27 am by 72Virgins

»  TSSOC Presents: Army of Darkness
Sucessful Field Day Icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2011 11:07 pm by Phantom

» The Thing II
Sucessful Field Day Icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 4:43 pm by Murdoc

» Stalingrad 2011
Sucessful Field Day Icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 12:16 am by Murdoc

» Pacific Theater Scenario Series 2011
Sucessful Field Day Icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2011 10:23 pm by 72Virgins

» Attu: The forgotten battle March 20th 2011
Sucessful Field Day Icon_minitimeWed Feb 16, 2011 5:19 pm by 72Virgins

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Sucessful Field Day

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Murdoc
Founder
Murdoc

Sucessful Field Day Empty
PostSubject: Sucessful Field Day   Sucessful Field Day Icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2010 6:32 pm

Well, today Jester and I went out to the field and found it in the worst condition I have EVER seen. We spent about 8 man-hours out there and got the field at least in playable condition for this coming weekend.

We will probably set up another field clean-up day sometime in the next two weeks to take care of the lower lane and continue general cleaning.
Back to top Go down
http://www.gravediggerpaintball.com
Murdoc
Founder
Murdoc

Sucessful Field Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sucessful Field Day   Sucessful Field Day Icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 8:37 pm

Well team, as you all saw this past weekend (if you made it out!), the field has undergone another big clean up day. On 9/9, Jester and I went out and again worked for about five hours on the field. Our focus this trip was in making the backfield more playable. Jester worked his "lawnmower magic" and made two wide paths that connect to the large clearing in the back. We also put a new narrow path through some of the heavy brush in the middle of the back field. There is now a make-shift fort in the open clearing, but with the new paths, this fortification is by no mean unassailable, as several players discovered on game day today!

One of the next projects that Jester and I would like to take on for the next field day is the clearing and maintenance of the lower field area. Because of the creek bed and the hill, this is not nearly as easy as the upper side. We are looking for someone with a push mower that could loan it out to us for the day so that we can make some real headway in the area. That part of the field is seeing less and less use, as it is not fortified or cleared like the upper path is.

Also, as a special project, we need as many people as possible for the teardown of the Clarkin family's playground that sits in their backyard. They have told us in the past that we can disassemble it for parts and supplies, but we need as many hands as possible to accomplish such a large task. The benefits to us in new bunker-building materials would be substantial. Let us know if you can help.
Back to top Go down
http://www.gravediggerpaintball.com

Sucessful Field Day
Page 1 of 1